2. A freezer full of meals for the week. While making freezer meals isn't my favorite, it has been awesome to not have to think too hard about meals this week!
3. My silly boy's love for costumes. He loves costumes year-round, but the week of Halloween is a good excuse to embrace this fun! He dressed as Darth Vader to go to the dorms, as Minecraft Steve for his taekwondo party, and will be a ghost tomorrow! Oh, and we can't forget the random clown wig wearing!
4. Talking baby names with both my best friend and my niece! I definitely love babies! Even if one of them has stolen my favorite baby name, ha!
5. A successful surgery for my niece. My 5-year-old niece ended up needing to have her appendix removed this week. I am so thankful for a good outcome after a stressful time!
6. Our awesome Pastors. One just had his first baby (yay!) and the other spent part of his day with my family in the hospital while Kylee was being treated. It is such a blessing to have them in our lives!
7. Prayer warrior friends. I was so comforted and encouraged by friends who prayed for my family and checked in with me this week when things were hard.
8. Aiden's love of writing stories and cards. He has recently gotten into spelling... he loves to spell words aloud for us. This makes me happy because I have to spell less words for him now, ha!
9. Time to reconnect with a good friend in person. Text messages are awesome, but nothing beats being able to spend time together in person. There is no substitute for mama friends who understand the challenges that are unique to this season of life.
10. Fresh starts. It has been a long week, but today is Friday which means I now have a weekend to reset and a fresh new week to look forward to! It is almost November... almost time to start getting festive. Life is good.
Also on the blog this week (in case you missed these posts!)
And don't miss my guest post at Behind the Camera and Dreaming!!
I shared a fun DIY Lego Mini Figure Display!
Linking Up With:
What made YOU happy this week? I would love to hear about it in the comments! Or link to your own post if you have one!