The other night Matt took Aiden on a "daddy date" to McDonald's. Aiden had been asking him to go eat inside there for a while, and he was super excited when Matt told him they were going to. I love that something so simple is exciting to our little man. And Matt took a few photos while they were there as well (clearly he has been married to me for a long time, ha!)
Now then... time to think of 10 things that made me happy this week! I know I have SO much to be thankful for, and that each day is a gift to celebrate! This week I am especially thankful for...
- A new battery for the van! Yay! And my brother for installing it for us.
- A really excellent Wednesday night with our teen small group. So much laughter and silliness.
- How Aiden loves on the baby girl we watch 3 days a week.
- Signing Aiden up for online cooking lessons. (Now we are just anxious to get started! It will begin January 25th)
- A fun game night with the bros... even if they robbed me of my victory 3 times in one round! Ha!
- My lovely new blog header from my friend Stephanie!
- Productive homeschool days... even if (or perhaps especially because) they are kind of rare lately.
- Quiet mornings.
- A new small group to be a part of online. I have really been missing having a small group to connect with! I look forward to getting to know these new friends!
- The return of Aiden's healthy eating. We went through a little mini phase of him not wanting to eat much of anything, but this week he has been eating like normal again and including lots of veggies. His current favorite is a spring mix tossed salad with thousand island dressing. He has a weird love of thousand island dressing...
What made YOU happy this week??