First... a look at last week's goals...
1. Re-start the #fitin15 youtube challenge by completing Week 1 - well... I did re-start it, but didn't finish the week.
2. Do 1 DVD mile every morning after my Bible study time - I did this the first 3 days then life got crazy. I know, I know... no excuses. But 3 is a good start!
3. Get in a couple extra miles to hit 10 miles for the week. - Pfft... I didn't even wear my fitbit this weekend but I was running around like crazy with all the festivities so while this goal is pretty much a fail, I wasn't totally sedentary!
As far as all those other goals... I had some successes, some failures, but overall I feel like it was a good week given the stuff I had going on.
So... for this week (and going forward) I am going to choose one goal for each area I want to work on: fitness, nutrition, parenting, marriage, faith, ministry, planning & organizing
1. Morning miles are a must! And hit my step goal every day. Keeping it simple til I have these two solid.
2. NO SODA! Going to have to crack down on this one because it keeps magically appearing in our home, ha!
3. Get outside for (at very least) 15 minutes a day with Aiden regardless of weather (no more rainy day excuses)
4. Quality time with Matt 2 nights this week
5. Journal each weekday
6. Keep on top of VBS
7. Design my homeschool planner (I can't find one I like so I am going to make my own)
And my motivation pic for this week's fitness goals? A photo with my siblings this weekend! My older sister is looking awesome, but more than looks I just want to be able to be active with my family and all my amazing nieces and nephews!
There will be photos from Aiden's birthday coming soon (I hope) and there is plenty of other stuff bouncing around in my brain I could blog about... just have to make it fit with all that stuff I just said I want to accomplish, ha! Definitely looking forward to VBS being over. Is it bad to admit that? It is just a LOT of work. Praying it yields great fruit, though!