- A day in the woods with my favorite nature explorer. It was exactly what my heart needed, and Aiden was exceptionally happy about it as well!
- One of my dearest friends brought supper over for us and stayed to visit. It was so good to have time to really talk while our boys played.
- Music. Where would I be without music? This week there were several songs that got me through the toughest parts. I shared one in this post, and another song by the same artist (Josh Wilson) was equally encouraging. You can listen to it here.
- A new favorite blog to shed some light on some of my journey as a homeschool mama, and a new partner for this month's Solidarity Sisters project.
- How well my best friend understands me, and the ability to share without worrying about what she will think even when I am a total mess.
- Board games with bubby.
- Homeschool gym class and
being forced tohaving the opportunity to get out of the house when I just feel like hiding.
- Pumpkin apple candles and pumpkin cheesecake greek yogurt.
- Reading with Aiden. Or rather listening to him read to me. And of course the snuggles that go with it! I may say that every week, but it still my favorite part of every day.
- My fitbit challenge group. It may have been a pretty lame week overall, but I did at least get in a couple decent days. Next week will be better!
Also on the blog this week (in case you missed these posts!)
Linking Up With:
What made YOU happy this week? I would love to hear about it in the comments! Or link to your own post if you have one!